Try Before You Bike
The flexible bike scheme
If you’re thinking of cycling, the Try Before You Bike scheme allows you to try out a new or nearly new bike for a monthly fee. If you like the bike, you can later buy it at a discounted price or continue to pay monthly until you own it. Available to those who live, work or study in Hounslow.
- Try a bike from £10 for kids | £20 for adults | £20 for folding | £50 for electric | £100 for e-cargo bikes.
- Choose from a range of bikes and accessories using the helpful guide to select the right one for you.
- The bike will be delivered to your door along with a free cycle skills session to get you started.
- You can return your bike any time after one month. No deposit, interest or cancellation fees.
- All bikes come with lights, locks and a helmet.
- Maintenance and theft cover available for peace of mind.
Peddle My Wheels run the programme on behalf of Hounslow Council.
Use a cargo bike to carry your kids and shopping, or as a sustainable delivery option for your business.
- FREE one month trial of a cargo
- A range of different types of cargo bikes available: two wheeled, three wheeled or electric cargo bikes available from £100.
- If you like the bike, buy it at a discounted price or continue to pay monthly until you own it.
- Includes a free induction session and three month service.
If you have special requirements for cycling which standard bikes do not accommodate, try a range of adapted bikes available through Peddle My Wheels, Sign up here.
If you are not ready to purchase a cycle and want to try some adaptive bikes and trikes out first, why not book onto our All Ability Cycle sessions here.