All-ability Cycling Sessions
13 August 2020
All-Ability Cycling is an inclusive cycling session that is open to all abilities and disabilities, from ages 10 years+. It is a fantastic way for everyone to have fun, gain more independence and enjoy a sense of freedom.
We have a diverse range of adapted bikes to suit all abilities ranging from side by side bikes, hand cycles, recumbent cycles and trikes to name a few. We encourage riders to try several different bikes during the sessions to find a bike that best suits them. Our experienced instructors will be on hand to help.
- Sessions will strongly adhere to COVID-19 social distancing rules and bikes will be sterilised between riders.
- Sessions take place in Inwood Park, Hounslow on a dedicated cycle track to inclusive cycling.
- There is a disabled toilet onsite.
- We provide helmets, high-visibility tabards and support straps to ensure cycling is comfortable for all.
- Support carers/family member for individuals are welcome.
Summer 2020 programme
We are running five All-ability Cycling dates in August where each day consists of 4 x 45-minute sessions. Please book onto one of our FREE sessions to guarantee a spot. Drop-ins are welcome but please note you could have to wait up to 45 minutes for the next session if fully booked.
Dates: 8th August (completed) 10th August (completed), 16th August, 17th August & 22nd August.
To book onto a session, please contact Lauren James, Healthy Streets Officer at Lauren.James@sustrans.org.uk or by phone on 07866143615.